BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Stephanie B.
I like it but don't love it. I like that my makeup lasts longer. But it doesn't make my makeup look better the way some sprays do.
Diana R.
Long Beach
This is my go to! I love trying so many sprays and I always come back to this one! I absolutely love this and will always buy more!
Katie S.
VILLA RICA, GA
My absolute go to. I don't leave the house without this stuff on. I sweat a lot and this helps keep my makeup on and from smearing.
Ashley M.
Gives my face a cool refreshing burst! Makes my make up last for hours! Especially on a bad night when you get all hot and sticky!
Macy
This product truly is perfect!! It makes my skin flawless all day long !! No matter what I absolutely love it for my daily routine.
Diamante D.
Central
The best setting spray for all skin types on the market. I tried the deslick and it didnt control my oil as well as this one does.
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this product and its ingredients are perfect for the skin, I recommend it a lot. Buy it and enjoy a good experience.
paige s.
Joliet, IL
Definetely worth the money! iTS AMAZING I Have very oily and sensitive skin and it keeps my makeup feeling & looking fresh all day!
Lindsay M.
Hayden, AL
Love this setting spray! I touch my face a lot so without it my makeup is gone by the middle of the day! This keeps it on all day!
Lacie O.
Urban Decay has outdone themselves with this setting spray. It truly lives up to it's name "all-nighter." It lasts and feels great.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.