BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Eve J.
New York
- I have never used a makeup spray before - I feel that with all the primers, highlighters and all it's too much. But I needed one for my lectures to look good all day.
- It does keep your make up stay longer on a cool / normal day (up to 70 degrees)
- it does NOT mat your face, if you are oily in a t zone like me, you still need to deal with that.... maybe even more.
- nothing will help you on a NY summer and humid day, not even this - you will sweat no matter what and get shinny no matter what
- it's way better on a fall-winter-spring days
- I am not sure if I repurchase, I guess I will buy a different brand - I do not feel attached to this product at all.
ioana m.
springfield
YESSSS!
This is my holy grail product to keep my oils at bay but not dry out my face! I have combination skin and most mattifying setting sprays tend to be way too aggressive and dry out my whole face, which in turn causes my face to be extra oily.
I recently went to Atlanta, GA (city of killer humidity) and this setting spray helped keep my makeup from melting away. My makeup looked super fresh all day even through the southern heat and humidity. I let my friends borrow it throughout the trip and they converted to the Urban Decay All Nighter cult.
I keep the travel size in my purse so I can mist my face throughout the day. I honestly cannot have a good makeup day without this.
Sarah H.
Linthicum Hts, MD
I really love this setting spray. Out of all the setting sprays I’ve used I really think this one prolongs the longevity of my makeup. I don’t think it really makes a difference though when it comes to meshing all the powders together after I’m done my makeup so for that I took a star away. I really love when you have a spray that can do both when it really melts your makeup together to look like skin and then prolong your makeup. Also I feel they sprayer could be a little better and it’s a little pricey I still have ones that do a better job for not as much but still a good one. I would definitely repurchase the big bottle next time the small one does not last very long.
tori s.
I am unsure about how I feel about this product. It is one of those products that you use because you think you should but don't know if it is actually working. I don't usually wear a full face of makeup, but when I do for a night out, I spray this product all over my face to lock in my makeup all night. It is to ensure sweat or anything that would result for your makeup to remain fresh for hours. I do not have oily skin or sweat when I go out for a night so whether I apply the setting spray or not, my makeup does not wear off that much. I do think it is a fair price and worth the money to keep your makeup if you have an issue with keeping your makeup staying in place.
Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
This product is definitely my go to setting spray, everyday. I love how it has a light smell but nothing over powering or those weird spay smell, some setting sprays have. I would recommend this product to anyone that is trying to have their makeup stay on longer, whether it’s during the hot humid summer weather to long nights sweating at the clubs. I have been repurchasing this product since high school when they had the previous packing design and will continue to use this product. I prefer this product over the Mac Fix+ because I personally don’t use Mac because it’s too expensive for my wallet and I don’t like how their products are cruelty free, even though they’ve been around for a long time and should find a way to make cruelty free makeup (my opinion).
katharine g.
This setting spray really deserves all of the attention that it has gotten over the years! This really is a gem of a product, it's my holy grail setting spray. This just keeps makeup on and it almost like seeps into the skin so makeup just looks even better than without it, it makes foundation look very natural and can even take away the cakey look that can happen with really matte products but it also doesn't make you shiny.
Also I just figured I would mention that i really like the new packaging because it doesn't get as dirty in my makeup bag as the white bottle did.
I think this would work for just about any skin type and I would recommend it to anyone, especially people who find that their makeup starts to fade throughout the day.
Moralee T.
West Chicago, IL
This is honestly one of the best things ever invented!! My makeup looks so fresh and untouched the entire day. I attended a wedding early in the morning and I came home at midnight and my face and eye makeup looked flawless. This setting spray really keeps your makeup locked on. It does not leave spray marks on your foundation. The scent is not bad either. Also it dries really fast on the face. I have also used this product to make my glitter shadows more vibrant and this helps any eye shadow look 10x better. Simply spray your brush and then dig into your shadow and the glitter will be much more amped up. I highly recommend this product and is well worth the investment!
Jessica B.
Otis, OR
Price is my only beef with this product. UD is absolutely phenomenal! I use the eye shadow primer whenever I actually do an eyeshadow look (ie multiples colors, cut crease, eyeliners etc) and let me say I've always loved it but now I'm am even bigger believer.....had a full face of makeup on (including cut crease!) the other day in 104° weather and it didn't so much as crease in the slightest. My rainbow, 5 color, eye look stayed just as bright until I wiped it off that night!
Okay back to the setting spray! I've only used my girlfriends because I haven't wanted to spend the $30 on a bottle, but it blows me away how well it works and holds your makeup entirely in place. 10/10!
Pauline 🌒.
Las Vegas
I first purchased this Urban Decay All Nighter makeup spray quite a long time ago when it was in that white bottle and purple cap. I don't even remember what brought my makeup noob self to buying it back then... curiosity and hype? lol. Emphasis on makeup noob back then because really I don't think I even fully understood what it was for exactly besides following along makeup videos knowing to spray it on after my makeup. But along the way and playing around with makeup and figuring out a few things I think it took time for me to appreciate this spray. At this point I love spraying it on a lot and I think I'm on my third bottle? (I know that probably doesn't sound like a lot at all for having a product for so long, but like I said it took time for me to appreciate it which also means get to using it more too lol). Something about it makes my makeup feel more refreshed and put together, especially after using some sort of powder product. If it helps with longevity might still be debatable, because I think it really can still depend on your other makeup and how you apply it. I have dry skin and I think it helps your foundation too. I might like to try the "chill" version, but I feel like I can always turn back to All Nighter. Random note, but I've always wondered why it comes with two caps tho lmao.
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
*I have the older packaging

Before I bought Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, I was never a believer of setting sprays and what they claim to do. I never had problems with my makeup staying on all day, so I never thought thought this type of product was necessary for me. BUT, I was wrong. I was so wrong. Yes, this product does make your makeup last longer on your face throughout the day/night. The real reason I'm in love with this product and recommend to everybody is because it makes you look less cakey. Sometimes (most times) I over powder my face and look like a powder donut, but once I spray this setting spray on, it melts the makeup into my skin and looks beautiful. Even later on in the day, this brings my makeup back to life. I bought so many backups when Sephora had a sale for their old packaging. I recommend to this product to anyone and everyone who wears any type of face makeup.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.