BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Diana L.
Maywood, CA
always my go to for special occasions, long nights, summer nights, and anything else . leaves my make up flawless throughout
Amanda F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Love this! Literally cannot finish my makeup routine without it. It keeps everything looking fresh throughout the entire day
Shelbie m.
Dallas TX
This is a must have in any makeup bag. I can go to the beach or really anywhere and my makeup looks fresh all day and night.
Laura G.
San Antonio
This setting spray has been the best one yet. It really does keep my make up good when going out I really love this product.
Breana A.
Concord
Amazing for making your makeup last! Doesn’t dry your face out, just gives a little stick for your makeup to stay on all day!
Adriana P.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm seriously in love with this . I spray it on after I apply my makeup and seriously lasts the whole day . Worth the money !
Christine P.
Beaverton, OR
I love this stuff! It truly works! It makes my makeup last longer and it also helps so that my makeup doesn’t look as caked.
Rosalia C.
Urban decay is one of my favorites. I like both the powder and the spray. Setting spray is not as messy. And dries quickly.
Kelby M.
Urban decay all nighter spray is amazing and locks in my makeup for a long time, but sometimes I have to do a touch up sprits
Kaylee N.
Sylva, NC
This product isn't the cheapest but defiantly worth it. It sinks into your skin and makes your makeup last much, much longer.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.