BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Melissa W.
Tampa, FL
This is my holy grail! I used to work at a sub shop and even in 90 degree florida heat running around in a restaurant my make up stayed put.  My coworkers would always ask when I used to make my makeup stay put and I'd always recommend this investment!
Amanda J.
My favorite setting spray!! Locks my makeup in throughout the day!! Even through heat and rain! Leaves a matte finish but makes my highlight glow even more! I recommend for all skin types, oily dry, combo! Try this setting spray, I highly recommend it!
Nina A.
I think this is one of the best setting sprays out there at a reasonable price! The only thing I don’t like is the scent, it kind of smells like windex and I don’t like spraying chemicals on my face, however it does a beautiful job at making your makeup last
Madison A.
I heard a lot of good and bad things about this setting spray ! It seems like its one of those products you have to try for yourself next makeup haul ill pick this up and let you know more! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Jenni A.
Glasgow
The best setting spray ever! I used it every day I do a full face, it makes my makeup last all day and night. I use it with every service I do with makeup on my clients and they tell me it keeps their application on all night! It’s pricey but sooooo worth it
Ashleigh G.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
All Nighter is not my top favorite but it is definitely in my top 7. The hold that it has is beautiful. The way that it sets everything in place is necessary. It makes me sneeze and that is the only thing I don’t like.
Jyara D.
This is the holy grail of setting spray. I put this on and 14 hours later my make up looks amazing. It’s sweat proof on 100 degree day your make up
Won’t melt off your face
Hannah B.
This product is AWESOME! It keeps your makeup on all day! I have very oily skin and usally my makeup "melts" off but this setting spray makes it stay on hours longer. It keeps the the finish that you want. I high recommend to other beauty and makeup loves.
Christy R.
I had recently gotten this product but I am not obsess with it. I had higher expectations after all the hype that has been surrounding it. It did not last all day for me when I wore my makeup it was an okay product. Not worth the price point in my opinion!
Princess 👑.
I use this every day! I work in a makeup store and I have tested so many different setting sprays and this is by far my favorite. It makes my makeup stay all day long even when I sweat. It is good for any akin type. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a setting spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.