BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alex R.
i absolutely love this setting spray!! it stays all day and all night and it also feels so good to put on before and after makeup
Alice K.
los angeles, CA
This item is super popular right now and all the beauty bloggers use it. I spray it after and if my foundation is dry it helps it
Monica S.
Seattle
I use it everyday and on an avg of 4 sprays per day this one bottle will last me approx. six months great nozzle even application
Dallas R.
Cottage Grove, OR
Keeps my makeup fresh and locked in place also keeps it from sweating off in the summer time ! Must have especially on a hot day!
kloe k.
This spray is magic! I use it after my everyday makeup routine, and my makeup doesn’t budge all day throughout school or sports.
Jami Z.
Clifton Park, NY
This is a MUST TRY!!! Absolutely love this setting spray!! In complete love, never going to use any other setting spray again!!!!
Sabrina B.
Love this spray! It sets your makeup and hydrates too. When your too warm it will cool u down! It just makes the makeup complete
Emily M.
I love this stuff for at school. I never have to worry about my makeup coming off and I never have to worry abound looking oily.
Julia C.
Locks my makeup in place and doesn’t make my makeup oily, but a little pricey. I’ve only
Used the matte finish and it works well.
Cindy N.
Haven't have the chance to try this product, but I have heard its amazing, so yes Influenster I'll be waiting for this product 😁
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.