BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Valerie M.
Love it! However I did notice that I would leave little specs under my eyes when used but besides that my makeup lasted all night
Gloribel P.
Tampa
Can’t complain I just don’t like it has a weird smell. The couple of times I have used it didn’t help keeping my makeup on point
Alex R.
i absolutely love this setting spray!! it stays all day and all night and it also feels so good to put on before and after makeup
Luisanna M.
Fresno , CA
Perfect for brides , wedding , anything that involves long nights or party’s , has your makeup stay all night long and stay matte
Nicole K.
Weymouth , MA
This locks your makeup into place once you spray it and makes your makeup last and makes your makeup look less cakey and powdery.
A little disappointed by this product, the smell is not pleasant at all and my makeup did not set it rubbed off easily . So sad 👎
Chelsey R.
 Although this is not their own true formula this is the number one along with Skindinavia space setting spray I have ever used .
Gabby G.
My most favorite setting spray. I have both the matte and all nighter and use them both. It keeps my makeup looking nice all day.
Jolene L.
Muskogee, OK
This stuff made my makeup last all day long! It made it last through so much sweat while I was traveling on a vacation. Love it!
Brittiny L.
YASSSS thank you for this product!! This a MUST in my daily routine, I finish my makeup with a few spritz to lock everything in.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.