BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Grace T.
Cromwell, CT
This setting spray really helps keep my makeup lasting all day. No touch ups needed. Sprays nicely without feeling too wet
Julia B.
Franklinton, NC
Love this product so much. It really helps my face not look so powdery and more dewy. It really keeps my makeup on all day.
Gary J.
Richmond, VA
The best my makeup looks great and sets great! I purchase from sephria and I love the results. I would highly recommend it
Jessica D.
Buffalo, NY
This is the best setting spray ever! I use this to lock in my face for a whole day and everything stays! No worries there.
Maricela D.
Favorite!!!!! Sets makeup for all day. I used this all summer and my makeup never melted off lol. Very pricey but worth it
Jaimee K.
Caledonia, MI
Wish I would have bought this so long ago. My make up literally stays on my face all day and night. Definitely a must have!
Keri E.
Seems to help quite a bit will holding makeup throughout the day. It doesn't help very much with oil so I may try deslick.
Vicki J.
Wellington, AL
This is my most favorite setting spray. The one I use most of the time. My make up never budges. Definitely worth the money
Lauren M.
Chatham, NJ
My favorite setting spray of all time! Highly recommend! It's hydrating and helps keep your make up looking fresh all day!
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
My favorite setting spray!!!!! Makes my makeup last forever without feeling oily! Would definitely recommend this product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.