BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sommer W.
Springfield
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought the travel size of this and really liked it. It does make my makeup last longer. The only downside is the spray. It’s a pump and can get a little messy when the bottle runs low. The droplets can get large and muck up your makeup. I prefer a micro mist.
Sky E.
wiggins
Great product!! Keeps my makeup all day without looking a mess. The product has a very natural finish in my opinion. The all nighter spray is very easy to apply,  and is definitely worth the prices. I definitely would recommend this product to others.
Aeris R.
Worth the price, I wish I could have an infinite supply of this. Your makeup could stay on for days with this stuff. It dries so fast and I've yet to find a setting spray that works as well as this one does. I have combo/dry skin and this stuff works like magic.
Tifanie T.
Pittsburgh
I use the product everyday and always make sure to have a mini for travel. The spray is light and isn’t sticky. It seems to work to further blend my makeup somehow and dries quickly without leaving any noticeable residue. And it does seem to help my makeup last.
jessica l.
Marmaduke, AR
I bought this from Sephora prior to a destination wedding in Cancún this summer. I needed something that would help my makeup stay on in the heat so that I would make it through all the pictures. It’s super easy to use and my makeup looked the same after partying all night as it did when I first finished it.
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
This setting spray is amazing. You can have sex and you're makeup won't move around at all!! I've gone through a bunch of bottles. It's great for hot summer days/ nights and long school days. It has a powerful spritzer, and a neutral smell that isint irritating.
Maria K.
This is my holy grail go-to matte setting spray. Although it can be a bit pricey it is well worth it. I definitely see a difference with keeping my oil at bay and you don’t have to use too much of the spray (although i love to splurge and drench my face in it sometimes). Worth it.
Susan G.
Missouri City, TX
Setting spray is always hard for me to find. My skin is extremely sensitive so I was surprised when this setting spay worked for me .  I got this as a gift from a friend and now I buy it as a gift for myself LOL. Hands down an awesome setting spray! Makeup lasts for most of the day and doesnt move.
Claire C.
Hands down, the best setting spray I've ever tried. I have normal to oily skin and this never lets me down! My makeup always stays put. Its a nice mist, is easy to apply, smells nice and absorbs fast. I always will buy this as my number one setting spray.
Celeste H.
this is a great product. Just great quality all around. Very lightweight mist not like a water fountain spraying you. has decent sun protection. Very easy to apply all you do is spray and go. which is super easy. I will bu it again. but please send to me.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.