BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ashleigh E.
La Verne, CA
This is such a popular setting spray for a good reason. If you want to lock in your make up literally all day long and buy this.
Aaliyah W.
Rochester, NY
This is my first setting spray and I love it. You don't have to Over spray a little goes a long way. Definitely need more of it.
Brittney T.
My favorite setting spray! I feel like it really goes beyond any other setting spray I’ve used. I hate that it’s expensive though
Yvonne P.
Redding, CA
This product is amazing and it gives such an amazing finish do my makeup look not too shiny and it doesn't let my makeup wipe off
Jasey L.
Bronx, NY
Love this setting spray? Has a great head that evenly sprays products with no awkward drops! Keeps my makeup lasting really long
Sandra R.
Salinas, CA
After I'm done with my makeup I love to set it with UD all nighter and makes my makeup look flawless and lasts a very long time.
Alli D.
Clark , NJ
Definitely does help the longevity of makeup, keeps you nice & matte. Not a fan of the smell. It's very lightweight which I like.
aparna k.
I love the packaging
It sprays on evenly
It makes my makeup last all day
It sets my makeup beautifully
It’s little bit expensive
Alex R.
i absolutely love this setting spray!! it stays all day and all night and it also feels so good to put on before and after makeup
Tabitha A.
Denton
Keeps my makeup in place nicely, however does not prevent oxidizing of the foundation which I highly look for in a setting spray!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.