BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amanda V.
Lemoore, CA
Love it !!! Kept my makeup on all day ! Easy to apply , kinda pricey , but worth the money! Kept my makeup in place all day .
Apolonia C.
Detroit, MI
Amazing...best ive tried so far.
Its sets ur makeup and stays throughout the night without me having to reapply more makeup.
Alejandra B.
Asheville , NC
Literally stays on all night great setting spray never disappoints not crazy pricey but still up there worth checking out tho
Jessica K.
Literally don’t even waste your time using a different setting spray this is by far the best if you want your makeup to last
Morgie.💋 (.
Las Vegas
Love this setting spray! I went to dance with my team for 7 hours straight in the heat and my makeup did not budge a bit!! 🖤💜
Hannah M.
Bogata, TX
I absolutely love love love this product I definitely recommend it. It is great. Keeps your makeup in place all day and night
🖤Amber M.
Clearfield
This is like one of the best setting sprays , it holds my makeup on , controlled my extra oil and kept it all from seperating
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Love this setting spray, leaves my face dry and not greasy and keeps my makeup intact all day and even into the night.
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
I love this setting spray it actually worked better for me it had my makeup lasting all night I didn't need to freshen it up
rebecca m.
Good product but if you have dry skin like mine to can feel a little drying and tight. I sure this is amazing for oily gals.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.