BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Dianna C.
Toledo Ohio
It works real well. The mist is very fine so it doesn't leave obvious water droplet marks on your face. Definitely recommend it.
Jaime D.
Brookhaven, PA
Love this! Makes your make up stay on all night. I still have to blot my oil especially during the summer, but I have oily skin.
Stacy P.
Manhattan, KS
A great setting spray for me during the dryer months. I have such and oily face however this works great spring, fall and winter.
tori s.
Cape May
this product works so well. i put it on before my dance recital, and obviously im sweating, and it stays on for the whole 2 hours
Nadia M.
This is my current setting spray. I know im late trying this. BUT I LOVE IT. Not better than macs spray but still a 10/10 product
Mara D.
New Hyde Park, NY
Best long lasting setting spray!! My makeup lasts alllll day and night when I set it with this. Will repurchase again and again!
Laurie S.
This setting spray is one of my go to’s! I am able to apply my make up and know that it will last all day with my setting spray.
Katie M.
This was the first setting spray I ever tried and it was a game changer. It makes my makeup last so much longer on my oily skin!
Cassie S.
Ames, IA
Best makeup setting spray you could buy! I stock up when I get coupons from ulta because I know I'll go through these like water!
Cheyenne H.
Maynardville , TN
This is by far the setting spray I have ever tried . I highly recommend it for whoever hasn’t tried it you must make the purchase
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.