BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Grace C.
Clear Brook, VA
I like this setting spray. The spritzer is very nice and not oily. It does not make me more oily then I am already, and I enjoy that. I can see that it makes my makeup last longer but I don’t know if it’s worth the money. I have found drugstore sprays that work the same.
Kathleen R.
Louisville
This setting spray is expensive but it is worth it. It locks in your makeup and ensures that it is not budging all day! It sprays out evenly and is pleasant to apply to the face.
Chasity J.
Opelousas
Love this. It really works.keeps makeup in place all day and even better makes it look more natural with the mist. Smells good and helps prevent cakey makeup look and you won't have to re apply you makeup at all! This is my favorite spray of all time it's worth the price
Dan Z.
Pompano Beach
The first couple of bottles impressed me. But i think i was just happy to be using the highend brand! The third bottle made me realize that it was NOT keeping me matte at all! I like a dewy look even though i am oily. It's a good product but not any better than drugstore.
Lauren B.
Wayland , MI
Wow does this product really keep my makeup locked down and in place! It’s perfect for a night of dancing because your makeup won’t budge. The only thing I wasn’t super impressed with was that it left my face looking dewy even after it dried so I usually put a little powder over any shiny areas. I would buy it again.
Brandy V.
love this setting spray your makeup will last all day and night !! def recommend a little goes along way so 2 sprays and your good ladies !! no more no less and it will last almost 24 hours even fall asleep in your makeup girl and you will still look good in the morning
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I love to use this product after I finish my makeup. I really feel it makes a difference, causing it to last all day or night. Definitely recommend it, if you’re looking for a good setting spray.
Katherine C.
Davis, CA
This product is wonderful. It's helps my makeup last all day. I have really oily skin and am always worried about my makeup smudging or transferring. This setting spray helps keep my makeup in place and prevents smudging/transferring. I would recommend this to a friend.
Sierra W.
Gloucester, VA
The OG of all setting sprays 🙏🏼🙏🏼 I’ve tried many drugstore versions that really do come close, but for some reason no other setting sprays could ever replace Urban Decays. It’s lightweight, refreshing, keeps your makeup in place allll day, and it’s available in a few different sizes which is super convenient!
jasmine c.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff definitely stays true to its name. I have combination skin (oily t-zone, normal everywhere else) and tend to get sweaty fairly easily. This spray does wonders. I don’t know what kind of magic allows my makeup to stay in place after a long night out, but I’m not complaining
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.