BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Charlie S.
Louisville, KY
I don't love the smell of this product, and never really noticed a difference in the lasting of my makeup overall. Others love it.
Alexei P.
Collingswood
BEST MAKEUP SETING SPRAY EVER! it’s great for long makeup days and it’s so good for keeping your makeup in place all freaking day!
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
My favorite setting spray. I use this everyday and just love it. The price could be more affordable but I love the product anyway.
Klarisa M.
Clute, TX
This stuff is amazing!!! I was bawling my eyes out one day after doing my makeup,and NONE of it came off! I couldn't believe it!!!
Sydney S.
Springfield, MO
If you have oily skin this setting spray is amazing! Your makeup doesn't move! Especially paired with their all nighter foundation.
McKenna D.
Folsom, PA
It does a great job of keeping make up on for long times. I sometimes tend to get a little oily with it, but doesn't effect makeup.
Jenna V.
Oakley, CA
Seriously, such a good setting spray. It really locks in my makeup for the entire day and I really like the mister on this product.
Amber M.
Portland, OR
Love this setting spray! My makeup doesn't budge at all when I wear this, even with sweating or when my skin has its oily moments.
Jesseca K.
Tempe, AZ
I like this product a lot because it does make my makeup stay on longer. I like how it's refreshing and doesn't smell like anything
Amanda S.
Hinton, WV
I use this product a lot. My makeup stays in place all day. I do my makeup in the morning and by night I may only need a touch up.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.