BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Erica C.
Hazleton, PA
This is one of the 2 setting sprays that I use the most and I love it, i really feel like it just brings your makeup together
I love it! It does alter the make up on my face and lays nicely. It keeps my make up looking freshly done all day long.
Tina P.
Lewisburg, PA
I absolutely love this setting spray!!! It works wonders and does not leave your face looking oily or overdone. Last all day!
Kelsy F.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This has been a life saver my husband doesn't like makeup getting on his clothes and this product keeps that from happening!!
Mariam f.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this setting spray, it works tremendously. I wish it left my face a lil bit more matte but other than that it’s great
Michelle L.
Marrero, LA
This is my most trust worthy setting/facial spray! I use this when ever I have a big event and don't want my makeup to budge!
Anessa E.
My new fave! I just bought and have used it about a half dozen times! It keeps my make up intact eben through heavy sweating!
Erika T.
Blue River
This product is my go to setting spray. I use it everyday and it makes my makeup last all day chasing my preschoolers around
rebecca m.
Good product but if you have dry skin like mine to can feel a little drying and tight. I sure this is amazing for oily gals.
Hannah V.
New Orleans
Have been using this for over 10 years. And there is a reason why everyone loves it. The mister and the formula are amazing.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.