BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Caitlin C.
I liked this for a while, i’m not sure how well it worked though. I didn’t really notice a difference in how long my makeup stayed
Issys O.
Port Arthur, TX
I bet it would be amazing for oily skin, but left dry patches on my combination skin. Easy to apply, great product, but not for me.
Kristin M.
Westfield , NJ
Best setting spray hands down! Love this stuff. Just make sure to spray before mascara so you don’t get smudges from your mascara.
may v.
My all time favorite setting spray ! This spray makes my makeup stay on all day long. Been using this product for over a year now .
Noor J.
My go to and holy grail setting spray. Cannot live without it!!!! Blends makeup together and keeps it put all night (or day) long!
Katie W.
Wilsonville, OR
Thus is my favorite! Works so well and it lasts a long time! I've had my big bottle forever. I also like that it has a light mist.
Bridgette M.
This stuff is the best fot clubing when it means all nighter it means all nighter it makes ur make up last while getting ur club on
Marissa W.
I didn’t think this product was all it’s cracked up to be. I read great reviews, but I don’t think the product lasted “all night”.
Lindsay B.
Keokuk
This is the first and only setting spray i have tried. As far as i know it works really well and doesnt have an off putting smell.
Rosie S.
Nampa, ID
Probably the best setting spray out there. I use this on my makeup clients for photo shoots and weddings because it works so well.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.