BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley G.
Vero Beach, FL
You need to buy this setting spray if you're out for a long night!! I use this setting spray on all of my brides knowing they'll probably fall asleep in their makeup and they have contacted me the next day saying their makeup looked the same in the morning as it did that night!! Best setting spray.
Nichole H.
Falkner
This is by far the greatest setting spray I have ever used. I tried my friends once and I instantly fell in love. It just sprays on and stays but it doesnt have your face feeling like a mask nor does it have your makeup running! I tell all my oily faced friends to use this!
Erica Z.
Cleveland, OH
SO worth the price. This stuff keeps my makeup in place for hours no matter what I am doing in no matter what temperature. I was just traveling and talked around all day in 90 degree weather and my face still looked amazing at the end of the day. I would highly recommend it
Julianna C.
Broken Arrow
This stuff does exactly what it says it will. It really does keep your makeup on all night. Tested and proved. it feels refreshing to spray on and you can see your powders and creams forming as one. I've tried other setting sprays, but i always come back to this one.
Morgan N.
Gilbert , AZ
This was a very good setting spray. It helped keep all my makeup on. It really helped with my oily days, couldn’t tell when applied. The pros are that it keeps all my makeup on without smudging, It has a quick drying time, and easy to use. The only con would be that it is blotty, it doesn’t mist it kind sprays like hair spray.
Emily F.
Haddon Hgts, NJ
I use this everyday after I finish a good makeup look I want to keep fresh looking everyday. Its also perfect to make your face look dewy when it is first sprayed. Even though it is on the expensive side you get a lot out of it and the quantity and quality is worth it.
Taylor A.
Twin Falls, ID
My favorite setting spray for pro-longing my makeup. It’s the only one I’ve found that actually does so. The mist is good. I’ve repurchased it about 3 times now and will always continue to keep it in my collection.
eliza d.
I absolutely cannot live without this setting spray. It works so well, leaving my makeup fresh and in place for hours. It may seem like it is expensive, but a little bit really goes a long way so your money is well spent with it. Every makeup fanatic should own this.
Britt H.
Phoenix, AZ
I used to use this spray all the time, but because of the higher price tag started looking at drugstore options. When I finally repurchased a bottle because of a discount, the difference in the staying power of my make up was astonishing. I won't give up all nighter again.
Rebecca Y.
Pasadena
This setting spray does seem to help makeup last longer, but the smell is horrible! I don’t even know how to describe it, but it’s far from pleasant. It does have a nice even sprayer so it doesn’t leave huge droplets on your face, but the smell really is hard to get over.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.