BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Gabriela C.
Honestly does wonders. I went to a concert and put it on and it kept my makeup looking fresh all night. Definitely worth it!
Angela A.
Maksup bag staple! I can't do any makeup look without setting spray. As a MUA, UD is my go to for bullet proof bridal makeup!
Hannah M.
Bogata, TX
I absolutely love love love this product I definitely recommend it. It is great. Keeps your makeup in place all day and night
Rachel W.
I wish I had a endless supply of this because I cannot live without it! It is a must have every time! Highly recommended ; )
Savannah R.
Katy, TX
Is okay, makes me feel good about putting my makeup on but my oil always seeps through. It seems to work for a lot of others!
Jessica E.
Urban decay knows what they are doing with setting sprays. I really like all nighter but I still grab my de slick more often.
rebecca m.
Good product but if you have dry skin like mine to can feel a little drying and tight. I sure this is amazing for oily gals.
Dakota W.
This has been my holy grail setting spray. No other setting spray has worked as well as this one has. Perfect for oily skin.
Stacy B.
Kissimmee
This will make your makeup stay for another nine showers. This is magic in a bottle, truly amazing how long this spray lasts
Monica R.
Whittier , CA
Works for me, all night it will be having your makeup stay! You can find it at your local Sephora. Feels lightweight forsure.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.