BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alixx B.
Best setting spray I've used. Worth the price. Makes my makeup stay all night. I spend a lot on my makeup so I want it to stay.
Aracely G.
Love it!! Makeup always looks great after hours and hours with this setting spray. Worth the money. Highly recommended any of.
Cristina M.
I love this product. It gives your makeup a flawless finish by smoothing out the powder and makes your makeup last much longer.
kim g.
This is one of my everyday goes too it feels so light weight and makes my makeup on all day and it keeps my face feeling fresh
Nikki B.
Lubbock, TX
Does what it's says, lasts all night. I use it before my foundation sometimes if I'm going to be out all night then on top too.
Candace H.
Lumberton, NC
This is my holy grail setting spray. It sets my makeup and helps prolong its wear. It also works well with my oily prone skin.
Nali R.
Love this setting spray! def does own up to the name! keeps your makeup in place as it states for a all day or all night wear!
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
This setting spray is the best! It keeps your makeup in place all day and prevents smudging a bit. It is well worth the price.
Definitely a must have this keeps your makeup in tact all day and absorbs well into your skin. I carry this everywhere with me
Lola F.
Baton Rouge, LA
Keeps make up looking fresh all day. Keeps everything long lasting throughout night and day. Doesn’t make the makeup too dewy.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.