BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kathy F.
Sterling, VA
This is my favourite setting spray just spray once and your make up stays long and I also feel like it smooths out imy powder after.
Raquel S.
Hollywood, FL
Keeps every makeup look in place, whether during the day or all night long. Just a few spritz and you’re ready to conquer the world.
Nikki S.
Collinsville
I love this! I wish it melted my makeup together a bit more, if that makes sense. I do notice that it has great staying power though!
Viv M.
Bremen
i am currently out of this spray and it breaks my heart!!! this setting spray really locks in my makeup for a flawless all-day wear.
Alyssa T.
Red hill, PA
Hands down best setting spray, keeps makeup on alllll day! A lot of times you can buy a pack that has a travel and a full size in it.
Alexis P.
Rapid River , MI
This is my go to setting spray, without a doubt the absolute best. Just a few sprays will last all day and hold your makeup in place.
Monique M.
Houston , TX
I love Love Love this setting spray , doesn’t smell like most setting sprays and it set everything so good and looks stunning after.
Laura B.
Branchburg, NJ
the only setting spray I have ever used, it does the job and keeps my makeup on all day/night so I have never even tried another one.
Ashley M.
Big Rapids, MI
The longest of lasting setting sprays out there. Definitely held my makeup like a champ when going out with friends for ladies night
Jahnesty J.
Rochester , NY
The Best of the best . If your like me I’m busy 24/7 but with this spray my make up never moves and it lasts forever . Great product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.