BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Vanessa L.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff is my jam!! It makes my makeup last so long. It helps with oil control. I don't leave the house without misting my face.
Beatrice V.
Makeup must have ! Your makeup will stay intact for as long as you need it to . cause just like a primer you NEED a setting spray .
Chinedu A.
Burtonsville, MD
I love this product a lot. As someone who I constantly oily this finishing spray really helps in humid weather or for a night out.
Bianca F.
I'm not sure if it helps my makeup stay on longer, but the dewy effect and refreshing mist is all I need to keep me going at night!
briana k.
This is my go to setting spray. It works perfectly every time I use it. When in doubt I reach for this one. Wore on my wedding day.
Rachael M.
Love this stuff! Keeps my makeup from melting away and keeps my car cool. I used this during labor and my face looked great after!
Jonna G.
This is my all-time favorite setting spray. My makeup lasts and lasts with just a few sprays as the last step in my beauty routine!
Brittney J.
I love to set my makeup with this .My makeup stays in place all day when using this .I also use it to freshen up my makeup as well
Entisar A.
detroit
This setting sprayyyyyvis sooooo nice it’s sets ur makes all night it last sooo long and easy to apply it keeps ur makeup in place
Victoria W.
West Monroe, LA
I love this makeup setting spray! It keeps my makeup looking good all day when I remember to use it but definitely will repurchase!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.