BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Tommy S.
holtsville
The only setting spray i will use. I will continue to re-purchased this product again and again.
Lindsey P.
San Francisco
My favorite makeup setting spray! I use it everyday and my makeup lasts longer then it ever has!
Jessica T.
Virginia Beach, VA
This setting spray is amazing. It literally lasts all night! From start to finish. I swear by it!
Afrikaan R.
Atlanta
Really compact and lasts very long . Just a few sprays and I could wear makeup an entire night !
Stormy J.
Really makes my makeup last a long time and I continue to repurchase this and continue to love it
Genesis A.
phoenix
I like this setting spray because it helps my foundation to stay all day long and looks very cute
Erika T.
Cranston ri
Ohh una de mis marcas favoritas me encanta todos sus productos los recomiendo 100% son excelente
Caroline F.
Dallas, TX
Does what it says! I've tried many different setting sprays, but I always come back to this one!
Chelsey M.
Marietta, GA
I love it so much, people kept recommending it to me and it makes my makeup last so much longer!
Shalea D.
Makes my makeup stay a very long time and it does not budge all night long. Will continue to buy
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.