BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Danielle M.
Marietta, GA
Everyone raves about this, and I get why but at the same time I don’t. It’s great to take down any powderiness on your face, but I’m not 100% sure it keeps makeup on 24/7. It does seem to extend wear, and I will likely keep buying it since I have experience with it. It is great to foil eyeshadows though!
Paris K.
Shelby Twp , MI
If I could marry this setting spray I would. I work at a dentist office and this keeps my face looking amazing even with water and sweat dripping down my face. I just give my make up a quick spray once I'm done putting it on and I'm out the door. It's light weight and doesn't have much of a scent to it.
Rachel C.
Stony Brook
This spray is amazing at keeping your makeup on but it is very wet when you first apply it and it takes a while to dry. Also it can sometimes make your mascara look spidery if it gets too wet.
arianna b.
Chester, NJ
this is the best setting spray that i have ever come across i have to ration it because it is kind of expensive but it is non sticky glue for your face if you use this your face is not moving i have gone to sleep with makeup on and it woke up and still was not smudged one bit this stuff is amazing
Suzanne S.
Everett
I got a free sample of this and its all ready gone! It worked perfectly for setting my makeup. It isn't sticky and feels like water spritz without ruining your finished look. Time to buy more!
Angie O.
Detroit, MI
I’ve only used this once and that was over a year ago when the makeup artist at Sephora used it on my face and I LOVED it! It kept my makeup fresh all night along, even when I got hot and sweaty from all the dancing.
Jasmine W.
Austin, TX
I am so loyal to this product that I won’t even look at or try other setting sprays. It really does help keep your makeup in place for up to 12 hours and has saved my face in some very sweaty situations, which is good because I live in the South. Definitely helps my makeup withstand the heat & humidity.
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
I love, love, love this spray! It is so amazing! I use it everyday as part of my makeup routine, and of course on special occasions too. It really does make my makeup last longer. It doesn't feel sticky or anything, I always forget I'm wearing it. If you don't have this spray yet, go out and get it now.
Christina B.
Pittsburgh
My favorite setting spray, this truly keeps my makeup last all day. The only thing I don’t like is sometimes it sprays out little droplets but the way it keeps my makeup in place makes this worth it. Would buy again over and over!
Dylan B.
Manahawkin, NJ
This stuff is amazing. I used this to set my makeup for a show I was in, and it worked wonders. Even through some sweat, my face stayed. This is my go to setting spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.