BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Samantha C.
Lakehurst, NJ
If you want your makeup to last forever use this product. I used this at long shifts at my job and it kept my makeup in place.
Ediana R.
Reading, PA
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
My first setting spray and I loved it my makeup didn’t budge during the day or might & I will continue using this setting spray
Brandi B.
Frederick, MD
This stuff is a heaven sent! Literally keeps my makeup going strong throughout the day! If you haven't tried this you need too!!
Juli M.
My makeup stays on allllll day when I use this spray! You can't feel the spray on your face but it locks everything very well!
Camille G.
Foley, AL
Really can tell by the end of a long night how good this product works. Make up stays in place all night. Definitely recommend
Brittany f.
West Babylon, NY
It's apart of my special glam day routine since its high end lol it last it does the job to the t with no worries for the night
Madisyn F.
Best setting spray I've ever used! I can go to work for 8 hours come home and I look the same when I left!! Really great stuff
soila g.
I dont see a dramatic change in the time my makrup stays put but its does help set my makeup and make everything look blended!
member-d86726d4c
Urban Decay makes some of the best setting sprays. I essentially love this one because I have dry skin and I love a dewy look.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.