BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Reiley H.
Clearwater, FL
Great product! I truly notice a difference when I use the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray! My makeup lasts all day until I decide to take it off. This product is definitely worth the money if you're someone who likes your makeup to stay put.
Janine K.
I love this setting spray! It makes your makeup last all day long and night and it doesn’t budge. It doesn’t feel sticky on the face and the mist from the spray is perfect and does not ruin your makeup once you spray it on. A must have and will make your face last all day!
Erica Z.
Cleveland, OH
SO worth the price. This stuff keeps my makeup in place for hours no matter what I am doing in no matter what temperature. I was just traveling and talked around all day in 90 degree weather and my face still looked amazing at the end of the day. I would highly recommend it
Taylor A.
Twin Falls, ID
My favorite setting spray for pro-longing my makeup. It’s the only one I’ve found that actually does so. The mist is good. I’ve repurchased it about 3 times now and will always continue to keep it in my collection.
Madison K.
Bloomington
I use it anytime I go out or if it's just a hot day. Its great for going out, the name doesn't lie. The bottle will also last you so long, I have had mine for months. I just started using this product this past summer and I absolutely love it, I encourage others to try it.
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
Definitely my favorite setting spray! I use this almost every day. It gives me an amazing matte finish and locks my makeup in place for the entire day! The spray is very nice, One bottle of the travel size literally lasted me over 6 months making it super affordable! I recommend this to everyone!
Mamta Y.
I definitely like applying this product before putting on perfume, because it smells slightly odd and I like to let it set in, but if you follow the instructions it's super easy to use and definitely prevents makeup from sweating off which is perfect for a night out!
Nichole H.
Falkner
This is by far the greatest setting spray I have ever used. I tried my friends once and I instantly fell in love. It just sprays on and stays but it doesnt have your face feeling like a mask nor does it have your makeup running! I tell all my oily faced friends to use this!
Megan C.
Bremerton
Your make up will not move. It will become a part of you for the rest of your life.....I’m just kidding. It won’t budge though! Spray a little on before applying and after and you’re set for 48! Says 24 but it’s a heavy duty light weight setting spray! SET IT AND FORGET IT
Julianna C.
Broken Arrow
This stuff does exactly what it says it will. It really does keep your makeup on all night. Tested and proved. it feels refreshing to spray on and you can see your powders and creams forming as one. I've tried other setting sprays, but i always come back to this one.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.