BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

nataline r.
kansas City, MO
I recently purchased a travel setting spray and I have to say it's one of my favorite setting sprays and helps my makeup last longer.
Ashley M.
West Sacramento, CA
I've been using this since high school and it will always be there when I go to it worked on prom night and it works on a work night
Pam M.
Peculiar, MO
This is a must! I always buy two cans of this at a time so i never run out. This stuff works fantastic.
If you havent tried you must.
Bernadette H.
Salinas, CA
This is lifehonestly all my friends and i use it we spray like 20 pumps per makeup use because we love the smells and yeah it awesome
Nicglen S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this setting spray. It makes my make up last all night. It also make my make lets oily compared to days without setting spray.
💣Taylor L.
vandiver
This is the best setting spray! I don't care how many hours go by, your makeup will not go anywhere! Great for those hot summer days!
Vicki C.
I love the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray so I love that this comes in a Duo! You get to save some bucks! Great setting spray.
Chase C.
New Smyrna, FL
This product keeps my makeup on all day without any smudges. The only problem is if I get it on my forehead it will make me breakout.
Ana c.
Palmview
Purchased at: Sephora
Setting spray Is amazing!
Stays put and lasts all day! Makes skin feel light and healthy. I will Definitely keep buying this product.
Amelia Lucia F.
Doral, FL
This really sets my foundation! I have oily skin and live in Florida so the weather don't help unless I set all my makeup using this.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.