BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nely V.
Mamaroneck, NY
Once im done with my makeuo and spray this all over i definitely know my makeup wont go anywhere. It prolongs wear your makeup
Raquel W.
Best thing to use. Went to holiday world and went to the water park with this on. Makeup stayed on. My boyfriend was impressed.
Jordan W.
Martinsburg, WV
Never owned it but I’ve used it and boy oh boy this works great for people with oily skin because it last pretty much all night
Harley B.
Love!!! this stuff is works and is amazing!! Definitely can tell a difference from when I use it and don't use it! Great stuff!
Samantha O.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this setting spray. Lasts all day especially in the summer heat . It's my go too product for after I'm done with my makeup
Jamie (.
Everett, WA
The best!! I use this whenever I’m going out for the night. I don’t like doing touch ups and this makes it so I don’t have to!
Sara D.
Macomb, MI
Awesome setting spray but I find it does the same as most but for more money. Nyx is comparable and also about 20 dollars less
Ruby B.
Houston
I recently started using this simply because I like to go out and want my makeup to stay for the night & it really does the job
Candace H.
Lumberton, NC
This is my holy grail setting spray. It sets my makeup and helps prolong its wear. It also works well with my oily prone skin.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great setting spray. It keeps my makeup on my skin all day. It makes a huge difference in my makeup's lasting power.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.