BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cassandra C.
Streamwood, IL
This is definitely my favorite setting spray. I heard a ton of people talking about it, but found it hard to believe it really could be that good. But they are all right. It really is the best setting spray and really is so much better than any others that I have tried.
Tanya P.
Bossier City, LA
The best setting spray ever. I purchase my spray from Ulta and it makes your make up last all night and sometimes day!! The price is perfect you get a great amount in the bottle and the spray comes out perfect not to harsh. I would recommend this product to others!
Jasmin
reedley, CA
Amazing product definitely my make up last over 10 hours when I use this long lasting make up setting spray. I would recommend it to anyone that has a night out or an event to go to and you want Your make up to last all night this is definitely the product for you.
Kinsie  R.
Bakersfield, CA
This setting spray has been my life savor!
I do a few sprits after my foundation and powder and then again when I'm finished with my make up. It has all day lasting power and keeps my makeup from rubbing off on my black glasses. I will be buying this over and over!
Annika E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This setting spray is totally worth the money. You can go out dancing all night and your makeup won’t budge. I can even put this over makeup and go to the gym and it will still be intact. This is probably one of the biggest life changers for me in the makeup world.
Hali C.
If I could give more stars I would! The product is true to the name! Most setting sprays leave your face heavy or too wet. This product dries instantly and leaves your skin matte but not flat! Perfect for before applying eyeshadow if you’re out of eyeshadow primer.
Crystal S.
Downey
This setting spray is by far my favorite one, out of all the ones I have tried before. It keeps my makeup intact since I have dry/normal skin it helps me have a refreshed look. I like putting a lot of it because it feels very refreshing, definitely recommend!
Ginny F.
Tiffin, OH
This is the best setting spray I’ve used. It definitely locks in my makeup. I used it yesterday at around 5 am, and my makeup was still on by 9 pm. Definitely an effective spray. I don’t use it everyday, so when I use it I really see the difference in lasting time!
Ashley L.
Cape May Ch, NJ
I have tried many makeup setting sprays and this one, by far, exceeded my expectations! It makes my makeup last through 16-hour shifts, melts the powders together for a flawless base and I will use it to revive my makeup throughout the long shifts.
Peyton P.
I love this product. I have been using it for a few years now. My makeup literally stays on all day (& all night🤪). This has a natural looking, matte finish. I recommend this!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.