BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Isabel E.
Awesome finishing spray! It really helped my makeup to stay all day and kept my highlight on point. Only downside is the price.
Kathryn F.
San Antonio , TX
By far my favorite setting spray for my oily to combination skin. A bit on the pricey side (for a setting spray) but worth it.
kristin o.
Not sure it makes my makeup last much longer than without it. But it does feel nice and I do notice a little bit of longevity.
Kristen R.
Sterlington, LA
Love this setting spray! Great value for the price- the bottle has lasted me forever. My makeup stays on all day when applying!
Https.Noell K.
Meeker, OK
I love this setting spray!! It also works as a fix+ to make highlighters and shimmers brighter and leaves a beautiful finish💫💫
Tiffany D.
Atlantic, IA
I love this product! It works amazing and is very comparable in quality to other, more expensive brands! I will buy this again.
Salma E.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a fan. Splotches makeup and has a foul smell. Also overpriced for the quality. The elf one is so much better in my opinion
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely love this setting spray. It is my go to and use it everytime I wear makeup. I love how my makeup last because of it.
Jessica C.
Marietta, GA
This stuff is incredible! My makeup lasts all day even through sweating. Can't live without it! It's a must in the summer time!
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
I bought this travel sized version for only $10! It's great and it really makes my makeup stay on all day. Absolutely love it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.