BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Janet R.
Richwood, TX
My favorite setting spray. Will give your makeup a great finish. Not matte but not dewy. Helps your makeup last a lot longer love it!
Carrigan B.
Athens, TN
Love my Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray. Super refreshing and really locks in my makeup ALL DAY.
Theladyj S.
Definitely a must have even if i was a beginner I'd make sure this item is in my make up kit. It just make your male up come together
Julie M.
Keeps your makeup on all day!!! Love this stuff but it's a little steep for my wallet. I do splurge on it when I have the extra cash
Naomi V.
New Bedford, MA
I've bought so many setting sprays and stopped once I tried urban decay helps my make up last long with out having to reapply mid day
alysamegan93 M.
Nashville, TN
I live by this makeup spray creates an amazing barrier to keep makeup looking fresh and clean all day long. Could not live without it
Crystal G.
Mesa, AZ
My nyx does the same thing. Not great for tge price. I wanted to fall in love heat az heat proved too brutal for this setting sprat.
kate A.
This works really well it is so easy to use and it is great quality. The packaging is great and I definitely recommend this product.
Ariadna G.
Clarksville , TN
THIS will always be my favorite setting spray. It's the only one that I have found that actually keeps my makeup lasting all day long
Cheyenne J.
Gauley Bridge, WV
I love the all night er setting spray . It literally works and is so amazing . It is great and I would really recommend this product
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.