BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Rochelle Z.
Feels so good on a hot day! I love urban decay. How I started when I found my love for makeup. I'll always try there stuff 1st!
Chloe S.
Burlingham, NY
I love this stuff!! It really locks your makeup in place!! My makeup doesn’t go anywhere when I use this!! Absolutely amazing!
Allyson C.
Use every time I wear makeup and my makeup doesn't budge one bit, and that's cause I cheer and sweat and nothing happens at all
Avith A.
Rockaway Park, NY
The best setting spry for keep your makeup all day long, perfect for every day specially for summer... This is my favorite one
Cyan R.
Tucson
This stuff makes your makeup not budge. I love it honestly. It does exactly what it says. Expensive though!!!!! Too expensive.
Daisy A.
This product is totally worth the hype and money it costs. My makeup stays all night long and I don't need to reapply anything!
Steevi E.
Otsego, MI
If you want your makeup to last all night, you need this!!! It Gives you that dewy look but leaves your makeup lasting forever!
Sownie H.
Arlington, TX
Like the name says. Literally makes your makeup last all day long! The smell is decent and doesn't make your face feel sticky.
Jodi T.
Osceola, IA
I love this since I bought the brand and love brand. It's the only spray i will use. I feels great. And its from a great brand.
Shea F.
united states
Holy grail product! Sets makeup perfectly. I live in an extremely humid area and this spray kept my makeup in place for hours!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.