BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Julia R.
Iowa city , IA
It’s my all Time favorite. It’s lightweight and I feel so complete once I spray it over my
Makeup. It’s a tad pricey but so worth it.
Lucy T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This setting spray works great, I definitely recommend getting it!Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Raven S.
Westminster
A beauty must have! The holy grail of all setting sprays. Use this for long nights out, sweaty music festivals, and 12 hour workdays!
Bengali G.
I use this for performances because you know you will sweat out your makeup otherwise. The spray seriously keeps the makeup on point!
Bridgette R.
Honolulu
It's a setting spray. It's not my favorite, but it works! I wouldn't buy it again though. It is missing that WOW factor for me.
Lidia S.
Lake Orion, MI
Really good. It helps almost 100% to the make up last all night without fading a bit away! Love it and use it all the time. My fav!!
Treschelle L.
Fort Collins
This is a MUST HAVE  for my makeup bag. I feel naked without it. Keeps my face flawless all night, no matter how hard I go.
Charteese G.
Federal Way
I will admit I was skeptical at first but this Spray is awesome so easy to use and lasts along time! Worth every penny I'm obsessed!
Maria E.
San joaquin, Ca
I love this product don't actually own it but I used it for my wedding because my sister recommend it and my make up lasted all night
Brittany M.
I hear great things about this and I thought it was just okay. I didn't really notice that it helped the longevity of my face at all
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.