BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Katelynn M.
Grand Terrace, CA
Urban Decay is my go to makeup setting spray. It's absolutely amazing!! Works wonders, helps my makeup stay throughout the day.
Lillian E.
Laporte, MN
I don't think this is really worth the hype. It works fine but it takes a while to dry and always seems to smudge my eye makeup
Tia H.
Hyattsville, MD
YOU want your make up to stay put... This will have your makeup staying in place all day. They also have a travel size for $14
Olivia P.
Got my roommates hooked on this product as well. Keeps makeup perfect all night , even with sweat and touching of hands on face
Correye A.
This product works well. I like how it locks in my blush and bronzer/highlighter. It's weird to spray yourself in the face tho
megan p.
My favorite setting spray out of all the ones I️ tried. It keeps your makeup looking fresh all day. Super highdrating as well.
Alyssa L.
Raymond, NH
I spray this all over my face before blending it really helps blend and get into the little crevices of your skin! Great spray
Jamie (.
Everett, WA
The best!! I use this whenever I’m going out for the night. I don’t like doing touch ups and this makes it so I don’t have to!
Brandi B.
Frederick, MD
This stuff is a heaven sent! Literally keeps my makeup going strong throughout the day! If you haven't tried this you need too!!
Ruby B.
Houston
I recently started using this simply because I like to go out and want my makeup to stay for the night & it really does the job
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.