BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Gabi A.
Cleveland , OH
This spray has solved all my oily skin issues! Before this setting spray, my makeup would smear and grease after only a couple hours. If I was going out at night, forget it! I was a mess. Now, my makeup stays neat and looking fresh all night long. I will never go back!
kay 🌹.
Brooklyn
I CANNOT BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW GOOD THIS PRODUCT IS! They are not lying when they say it is an all nighter. It is so good and this is the only setting spray I would use because it lasts so long and makes my skin look smooth and even if I sweat, nothing comes off.
Amber Y.
This was one of my first setting spray. I got this in a Sephora favorites box. I like the way it keeps everything in place. The scent doesn't irritate me like one a friend introduces to me. A little goes a long way with this product. It is the best setting spray.
Jessica S.
Edgewood, IA
Use this product every single day and I will always use it! I have combination skin and this doesn't make me feel oily or anything. I love the smell and the mist of this setting spray! It's very light weight so it feels like theres nothing on your skin after applying!
Riley R.
Muskegon, MI
I am convinced this is the original and the best high end setting spray on the market. Seriously forget primer water and get this. It locks in my makeup all day and seriously extends the life and makes it so I don’t need to do touch ups. It’s $30 but it’s so worth it!
sav F.
Bartlett , TN
Used to be my holy grail! Locks in your makeup for many hours, even with oily skin or bad weather. Had a very slight pleasant scent, and the mister is great until the bottle starts to get empty. Cute packaging, and I would still be buying it if I hadn’t found a new fav
Skin L.
I feel like this helps set the makeup more than truly makes the makeup last all day. If it’s a hot and humid day, I don’t think his will help much. I recommend this 100% for setting your makeup and sealing it for a decent amount of time, but it’s not a miracle worker.
Erica H.
This setting spray works wonders. I am not a frequent full-face makeup user, but when I put in all that effort I want to make sure my makeup is staying with me all night. This is a great go-to setting spray. I have the travel size version and it has lasted me a while.
Jessa P.
Kingston , WA
I got a deluxe size of this spray and it definitely lives up to its hype! It helps keep my makeup set all day and gives me that slightly dewy finish I like with my matte looks! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a setting spray that holds up for a long time!
Mikala F.
Providence, RI
This product and its formula is amazing. I have very oily skin and it truly helps my makeup stay in place much longer than it would without the spray. With that being said, there are a lot of drugstore options that do the same thing for a much lower price. Nonetheless, if you have the money, this is a great product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.