BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jacquie S.
Coventry, CT
Literally my favorite set in spray it works great and it’s light and refreshing! Can use it with or without make up just to rehydrate
Gracey V.
sheridan
I really loved this product it works really good I highly recommend it to all those out there who need some new setting spray to use.
Megan F.
Harvest
This is my go to setting spray it smells so fresh and is light when it goes on! Keeps my face on all day and makes me feel flawless!
jessica m.
I can't believe how well this product worked. It lived up to its name, keeping my makeup in place all night. I would buy this again.
Rhiannon O.
Shelbyville , TN
Fantastic spray and makes makeup stay through anything! You may have to get used to the smell,but after a while you don’t notice it.
Absolutely love. Keeps your make in place all day. Doesn't change anything about it just makes it last a lot longer. Highly recommend
Emily P.
Jacksonville
This stuff is AMAZING. After a long hot summer day, my makeup is still looking good. This is a must if you want your makeup to last.
Melissa B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
-I swear by this product
-I use it every time I put on makeup
-Makes a HUGE difference in how long my makeup lasts
-Worth every penny
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan , WI
The Urban Decey All Nighter setting spray is wonderful and it never let's me down. My makeup always stays on wayy longer with it on.
Victoria M.
Corning, NY
This stuff is amazing I love how well it keeps my makeup in place and I never have to worry about it running when using this product
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.