BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amelia Lucia F.
Doral, FL
This really sets my foundation! I have oily skin and live in Florida so the weather don't help unless I set all my makeup using this.
Nina W.
This is the best investment i've ever made. It keeps my makeup on all day and it doesn't make me look cakey. I highly recommend this
Jerry M.
Doused myself in this before the Lady Gaga concert. I had my makeup on for about 12 hours and this made is do my makeup did NOT move!
Karen R.
Ashburn, VA
This product is very hydrating. I use it everyday. My makeup stays put all day no matter what im doing i love this product very much
Monique M.
Houston , TX
I love Love Love this setting spray , doesn’t smell like most setting sprays and it set everything so good and looks stunning after.
Shell S.
Louisville, KY
Truly set it and forget it! This is a boost for your face one you have finished application. It helps your face look fresh and dewy.
Abigail M.
Houston has a very hot and humid weather. So its a must for a setting spray. This one is a very helpful when u run out in this heat.
Reed R.
Malaga
This is the best setting spray to make your makeup last all night long however it is pricey and I only use it for special occasions.
Shelby M.
Burleson, TX
This setting spray is the bomb!! I use it for eyeshadow and to set my face. I haven't found another one that I love as much as this.
Shelby J.
Longbranch, WA
This helps my makeup not look so cakey because if my dry skin. My makeup last all day, and I wear my make up for about 12 hours a day
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.