BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Aνεry A.
Sets my makeup in place and keeps it lasting all day and night. This is a good setting spray if I'm going to have makeup on for hours
Marianny A.
Richmond,va
Love love love! Primer is especially great and it smells delicious. If your having a rough morning this will definitely wake you up.
Stephanie G.
this is my go to setting spray. i can go out for a whole night and my makeup will still be the same as it was when i left the house!
Abby R.
Niles, MI
I do like this setting spray, and I have used it since high school. However, I feel like there are now better options on the market.
savanna k.
It's not the best but i like it, it's a very dewy finish if i do say so myself I would suggest it to people so yeah it's pretty good.
Vivi C.
Seattle, WA
My make up stays in place all night! This helped me look my best even through my wedding day/night! Now, its my go to setting spray!
Kathy F.
Sterling, VA
This is my favourite setting spray just spray once and your make up stays long and I also feel like it smooths out imy powder after.
Brittany M.
I hear great things about this and I thought it was just okay. I didn't really notice that it helped the longevity of my face at all
Rachel N.
Washington, DC
my favorite setting spray. I’ve tried plenty of others, but I keep coming back to this one. love it, so i think the price is worth it
Julia R.
Iowa City, IA
It’s my all Time favorite. It’s lightweight and I feel so complete once I spray it over my
Makeup. It’s a tad pricey but so worth it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.