BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Bianca L.
Dallas, TX
I have excessively oily skin which requires me to bake my makeup. After baking my face can look a little too powdery but with a couple sprays this has my face looking instantly flawless and prevents an excessively oily face throughout the day. This product is worth every cent.
Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Urban Decay is one of my favorite makeup brands. The All Nighter Setting Spray is awesome! It’s easy to use, it smells good and it kept my makeup in place all day! I would definitely recommend this setting spray to anyone. There are also different choices for different skin types.
Brittany G.
Edinburg
Lots of product for the price. Not compact or travel friendly. Natural finish but does not make my makeup last all night. easy to use sprays evenly. lightweight but not compact. has 2 lids unnecessarily. good spray but do not recommend for oily skin or making makeup last long.
Brittany M.
This is a great setting spray that really does last all night long! It’s perfect when you know you need your makeup to last and look great the whole night through.
Melissa B.
I go to setting spray that I use I absolutely love it I first tried it when I got a sample from Sephora and I'm me and my sisters always use it now because it works amazing but it does have a very distinct smell that does not smell so delightful so that's the only downfall to it
Brittany T.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is the best setting spray I have used. It is light on the skin and doesn't feel like you just walked into a rain storm. The price is decent & I bought mine at Sephora. I have dry skin and I didn't have any issues with this product drying me out. I will continue to buy
Kim C.
Roseville, MI
I have normal skin. I love this setting spray. If I want my makeup to last all day, this does the job!!! And the mist is perfect too. Love how my face looks after I use this.
Michelle W.
Medford, MA
I use this when I know I'll be out all day and don't want to carry everything to touch up my makeup. My skin is pretty sensitive, but I have no problems with spray. It helps my makeup stay for the entire day. Not a huge fan of the scent, but it's also not too noticeable.
Kourtney S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I was honestly not impressed by this product. It sprays well and comes with a lot of product tho, that's why I gave it 3 stars. It didn't make my makeup stay on any longer than when I didn't spray on a setting spray. I will not be buying this again or recommending it to anyone.
Mary B.
This is my favorite makeup setting spray I really recommend I used for special occasions and it is lightweight..
and leaves the makeup on place all day and is really easy to apply and it have a really nice spray ...
i would but it again!! I already purchased 3 times
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.