BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Luna A.
Bloomington
This product is amazing and it works, and does on easily. It gives a matte finish and it’s lightweight. It gives off a natural shimmer and it gives sun protection. I would definitely buy it again. I recommend it to people that need the settling spray.
Lisa F.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Okay let me start off by saying that this used to be my favorite setting spray a few years ago and it was all I used! But when I ran out and had to get a new bottle, the packaging had gone from white and purple to black and purple. And I don’t know if they changed the formula as well, but I do not like it! First there’s now a smell or at least a different smell than before and I did not like it. I eventually got used to it, but I’m not really a fan of smells in my makeup products, especially a setting spray. And compared to my wet n wild setting spray, I felt like that one made my makeup last longer than my high end setting spray. So unfortunately this is not a product I would recommend or be inclined to purchase again...
Miljorie A.
Boston, MA
Believe the rave! It's an ultimate must have. Makeuo has never seen better days, it literally lasts allllll day long. The mist is fine and not overpowering. It has 2 caps which is kind of weird but always helpful for safety! Overall would definitely recommend! Love love love! 💕
Stephanie D.
Weimar
When I'm using this product on my day off it performs wonderfully. When I'm working,  I'm a dialysis nurse and have to wear a mask most of the shift.  It doesn't keep my makeup in place ALL day but what I put it through on my shift is the highest form of torture. Friction, heat, moisture...I'm still looking good at the end of my shift.
emma s.
Deming, NM
Originally I thought make up setting spray is where overhyped until I decided to see what all the hype is about. I really notice a difference in my make up when I don’t use this setting spray or when or use a different brand just something about this setting spray makes my make up look so good and last forever. Whatever skin looks a little powdery I use this and just melt everything together to look more natural
Amy R.
Washington DC
Excellent setting spray. I use it mostly in summer to help with sweat and to keep stuff from running. I like it a lot!  I have drier skin so in the cooler months I’ll use something a bit more moisturizing, but this doesn’t dry out my skin either, so it’s always a good backup. And I love that UD has so many travel and bonus sizes you can get.
Helen S.
Pompano Beach
I used it a good amount of times and for different reasons. My reason why I do like it is cause i like to spray my eyeshadow brush while having the powder on it because it makes the color stand out more. But as a setting spray it doesn't do to well for me. And I haven't had mine for long and it has a funny smell to it already. Almost like it expired. 😞
Karlee D.
Omaha, NE
I really like the product. It smells really nice when you spray it on and sprays well so that you have full facial coverage in one spray. It keeps my makeup on all night and I will not leave the house without using this spray!!
CONNIE H.
Kissimmee
I love this setting spray. It keeps my make-up  fresh for the entire day while I'm working, sometimes 12 hour shifts! My skin tends to collect oil throughout the day but this helps it not be not noticeably oily and runny at the end of the day.
Tasmin R.
Brooklyn, NY
Probably one of my favourite setting sprays. The spritz has a lot to do with the product and this spritz is just enough to cover a good portion of the face. I've noticed this product keeps my makeup intact literally ALL NIGHT hence the name.  This is one of my go-to products!!! I always need it. Oh and travel size portion comes in SO HANDY.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.