BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Abby H.
Claymont
I use this whenever I put makeup on my skin to last throughout the day. It does a good job of keeping makeup from melting off my face
Elodia B.
You can literally wear your make up all day. Wake up, got to work, go to lunch, run errands..... run a marathon probably. I love it.
Nicole G.
There is not another spray on earth that does what this does! It locks my makeup in and it stays forever! And it has a pleasant smell
Brina J.
One of my favorites. I ran out recently and don't know how I'm living without it. 😂
It's guaranteed to set to perfection every time!
Robyn R.
Columbus
Love this setting spray. My face tends to get oily pretty easily, but a few sprays of this keeps my makeup and face looking oil-free.
Haley F.
Huffman
Smells good. Makes me feel more secure about my makeup lasting. I wish I could use it again but not sure if I am ready to repurchase
Kaywan H.
This product keeps your makeup on all night I love this product for what it does I would always buy this product over and over again
Taylor B.
Wichita , KS
Favorite setting spray of all time and the first higher end product I ever bought I've repurchased so many times and I need to again!
Char A.
columbus
This is my go-to setting spray no matter the occasion. It really helps hold my make up in place and doesn't give too much dewy-ness.
Naveen J.
Great setting spray. It helps my makeup stay on all day. Cant go wrong with it. Great for keeping makeup in place during the summer.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.