BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Gina C.
New Haven, CT
You literally feel this stuff set your makeup. Total flawless finish and feels great on your skin!!
Kelsey G.
Struthers
Good, but overrated. Keeps makeup on all day, but feels very drying on my skin. Very tight feeling.
Mandy S.
DOTHAN, AL
This setting spray is the only thing that helps my makeup stay all day. It also refreshes my skin!
Bergen U.
Absolutely love this! My makeup lasts all night. I will gladly continue spending my money on this.
Rusudan M.
Great setting spray! Works really well and the scent and the way it sprays are not irritating me..
Sandrine K.
burlingtion
The best setting spray I've used so far. It makes my makeup stay on all day and helps reduce shine
Jessica S.
Eaton Park, FL
Amazing Product! I've only used my friends but I love it! It makes your makeup last ALLLLLL DAY !!
Vanessa
Did not like this one I bought it and gave it to a friend of mine. I found it to have a weird scent
S B.
My first bottle of this setting spray, so far liking it. Although it does seem to be a bit drying.
Erin M.
San Benito, TX
This one I would recommend to anyone who wants there makeup to last all day, definitely a must have
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.