BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

siarra h.
This is the only kind I ever use smells good and really keeps everything in place even when I go to work and am sweating all day.
Miguel q.
Makes your makeup last LONG, long time looking beautiful, more than just that, looking fresh as if you had just done your makeup
Patty F.
Best setting spray ever used! I highly recommend it. It's good for any type of skin and keeps my make in place for over 10 hours
Ashley B.
Shawnee, OK
This diary is a MUST! It's refreshing it lasts very very long keep my makeup in place for hours and actually keeps my oil at bay!
Elin T.
Menifee, CA
This really keeps the make up on when the weather wants it to come of. This really upped my make up game! I never want to run out
Chelsea G.
Lubbock, TX
Thisborimer is amazing and I use it everyday. I like the mist on this. It doesn't leave large droplets on my face and works well.
Tequia W.
Waynesboro, GA
I love Urban Decay! This product was nice. It was beautifully packaged and a nice size for the price. The lasting power was okay!
Avery H.
Lubbock, TX
Yaaaaaaaaas I love this product ooh especially when it's time to party &all that fun stuff I can count on my lucky setting spray
veronica b.
I love this setting spray! I have oily skin and when I use this product my makeup doesn't move! It keeps my makeup fresh all day!
Sarah F.
Orlando, FL
I love this setting spray but it does take a couple of minutes to dry, in the process of it drying my face feels a little sticky.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.