BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jessica H.
North Charleston
Keeps my makeup on alllll day and alll night! It's my FAVORITE setting spray, I bathe in it pretty much lol I've bought like 5 of them
Yoana M.
I would totally recommend this product usually use it before or after the makeup once you put this one it makes ur makeup look amaZing
amy w.
Sherman, TX
This product is wonderful... It is light, and airy... It is cooling and refreshing... I have never had any bad make up day's with it...
Katie G.
Rego Park, NY
I love this stuff! It actually keeps my makeup in place all day and really helps me feel hydrated! I just wish it wasn't so expensive!!
Krysta L.
Oxford
Keeps my makeup on ALL day. Melts the powders I use into the liquid products and helps all of my makeup look more skinike and natural.
Alaa T.
Tampa, FL
My favorite makeup product by far!!!! My makeup can last for over 24 hours hang this product! It's a bit pricey but worth every penny!!
Sandy V.
This spray makes my makeup last all day regardless of how hot it gets outside. Super fast drying time and my face stays matte all day.
Yabin P.
Los Angeles, CA
By far the best setting spray I used. I can't say how good this serum feel and sets makeup. It is just unexplainable until you try it.
Seqouria D.
Ashland, KY
CANT STOP WONT STOP USING IT!!!
Absolutely love this.
Very skeptical cause it’s $32 but so worth it. I won’t prepare my face without it
Kattarina N.
This product is my go to setting spray. My face doesn't feel likes it's melting and I really do feel like my makeup stays there all day
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.