BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Brittany T.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is the best setting spray I have used. It is light on the skin and doesn't feel like you just walked into a rain storm. The price is decent & I bought mine at Sephora. I have dry skin and I didn't have any issues with this product drying me out. I will continue to buy
Melissa B.
I go to setting spray that I use I absolutely love it I first tried it when I got a sample from Sephora and I'm me and my sisters always use it now because it works amazing but it does have a very distinct smell that does not smell so delightful so that's the only downfall to it
Bianca L.
Dallas, TX
I have excessively oily skin which requires me to bake my makeup. After baking my face can look a little too powdery but with a couple sprays this has my face looking instantly flawless and prevents an excessively oily face throughout the day. This product is worth every cent.
Katie F.
Hopkins, MN
This is the only setting spray I will use. For years I had issues with my mascara coming off slightly below my eyes. I tried using waterproof mascara- even that didn't work. Then I found this stuff. It works amazing. Since I started using this, I've had no more fall out. Yay!!!
Jessica J.
Princeton, LA
This is the best setting spray ever invented! My makeup looks so fresh all day whenever I use this product. It dries really fast on the face which is also nice. I also love the fact that it does not leave spray marks on your face after applying. I highly recommend this product!
Kourtney S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I was honestly not impressed by this product. It sprays well and comes with a lot of product tho, that's why I gave it 3 stars. It didn't make my makeup stay on any longer than when I didn't spray on a setting spray. I will not be buying this again or recommending it to anyone.
Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Urban Decay is one of my favorite makeup brands. The All Nighter Setting Spray is awesome! It’s easy to use, it smells good and it kept my makeup in place all day! I would definitely recommend this setting spray to anyone. There are also different choices for different skin types.
Kim C.
Roseville, MI
I have normal skin. I love this setting spray. If I want my makeup to last all day, this does the job!!! And the mist is perfect too. Love how my face looks after I use this.
Sarah H.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Keeps makeup lasting all night as advertised! Seriously the best spray I have used and doesn’t mess with the appearance of your makeup (will appear matte with matte, dewy with dewy etc). Soothes the skin too and makes it easier to wear a full face of makeup for an extended time
Kathleen C.
I love the setting spray especially for nights that I'm going to go out or very hot days. This spray helps the make up to stay all day long without creasing as well as not disrupting it. They have a variety for different skin types but I feel the all nighter works for everyone
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.