BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Keri B.
Glasgow, KY
This is my favorite setting spray as for the higher end, it's a little bit pricey but your paying for a great product it lasts all day
Samantha N.
Olympia, WA
Love the temperature control aspect of this spray! My face tends to get oily and this spray helps it stay consistent and normal all day
Katelynn K.
Longview
I used to use this stuff all the time in high school. I will definitely start buying this product again because it really did the job.
Makenzie K.
This is a great product. It's keeps your makeup on all day. I love the way this product works on me and would definitely recommend it.
Beverly C.
Seattle, WA
I love it, it makes my makeup stay put all day or night. It doesn't smell bad either and it's a good price. Would definitely buy again.
Cheyanne R.
Fresno, CA
10/10 was a great setting spray very long lasting it help so much you could be running a marathon and you face would still look pippin
Kayla S.
Spokane Vly, WA
I enjoyed the all nighter spray it seemed to help my makeup stay pretty well but did leave some drops on my face when I would spray it
Kim A.
The all nighter setting spray is one of the best I’ve used. It truly prolongs the longevity of my makeup and gives it a flawless finish
Angela K.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Love this setting spray! It keeps my makeup lasting all day from when I put my makeup on early in the morning to when I get home late!
Alyssa F.
This is by far the best makeup setting spray. It's a holy grail of mine and I don't think there's a better one out there than this one.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.