BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Alina Y.
Blacklick, OH
I have super oily skin especially during summer. And this setting spray keeps my face matte! Love it.
✯ a.
Niceville
Amazing product that was really helped my makeup stay fresh all night long but can feel a bit sticky
Vanessa  L.
Plano, TX
This stuff is so good! It really keeps your makeup locked in place. It’s a bit too expensive though.
lupita c.
Fresno, CA
I love this setting spray its my absolute favorite it always keeps my makeup on for a very long time
Kayla L.
I love this setting spray! It works wonders with my oily skin and keeps my makeup in place for hours!
Katie L.
Bakersfield, CA
This product really makes your makeup stay! You only need a few sprays and your makeup stays all day!
Lissett G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Great setting spray, my makeup last longer and also helps me to looks matte! Love the new packaging!
evelina g.
Best setting spray ever totally recommend it to everyone. Sets your makeup all day long works wonders
Olivia L.
Lima, NY
I love this stuff before I go out anywhere I spritz it on my face let it dry and I'm set for the day!
Elizabeth G.
Phoenix, AZ
Best Urban Decay setting spay. Leaves a nice beautiful finish and makes your make up lady for hours!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.