BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Quinlyn🐈
Hold my makeup all day. It is a very good product to wear any day. I use it at concerts and with all the sweat it doesn't even budge.
Nikki S.
Collinsville
I love this! I wish it melted my makeup together a bit more, if that makes sense. I do notice that it has great staying power though!
Samie G.
Culver City, CA
I love this setting spray I have been using this for 3 years now. Works really well and i's the only one I use to set my makeup with.
Kristen S.
Sagamore Hills
I think this spray is great! It feels so good on the skin. It really does keep your makeup lasting all day/night. I highly recommend
haley r.
This setting spray make sure your makeup will not fall. It doesn't make you look oily at all and it will never make your skin greasy
Kari P.
Burleson, TX
This is a great setting spray and definitely makes your make up last much longer than without. I would recommend this for long days.
Shell S.
Louisville, KY
Truly set it and forget it! This is a boost for your face one you have finished application. It helps your face look fresh and dewy.
Lucy F.
Nisswa, MN
As a licensed professional make up artist this is my go to setting spray. Keeps make-up flawless and keeps skin matte and shine free!
Charley B.
Clinton, IA
Works very well. Kept my makeup looking fresh all night long. I felt a lot nicer going out knowing my makeup would stay looking fresh
Amelia Lucia F.
Doral, FL
This really sets my foundation! I have oily skin and live in Florida so the weather don't help unless I set all my makeup using this.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.