BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Esther I.
Best setting spray!! Helps with the longevity of your foundation , lips , eyeshadow - everything really!! Light spray more like a mist.
Lindsey Z.
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. I use it a lot. Especially on those hot humid days in Kansas. You seriously can't go wrong.
This has to be one of my favorite setting sprays of all time I have oily skin and it leaves my Foundation matte & long lasting all day
Celeste C.
fairport
this the best setting spray I have ever used this keeps your makeup on all day, it is not a gimmick and it gives you and awesome look.
Priya P.
I love this setting spray! It doesn't make my face feel sticky and dries up pretty quickly so its really easy to apply. I recommend :)
cynthia C.
One of my go to setting sprays! I could even have my make up last all day!! I love love this setting spray ! Good job urban decay !👏🏾👏🏾
Katie G.
Rego Park, NY
I love this stuff! It actually keeps my makeup in place all day and really helps me feel hydrated! I just wish it wasn't so expensive!!
Jaci A.
Faribault, MN
This is the best setting spray I have found. My make up doesn't move after I use it, no matter what I do. Great stuff, will buy again.
Yoana M.
I would totally recommend this product usually use it before or after the makeup once you put this one it makes ur makeup look amaZing
Cristal W.
Saint Louis, MO
The perfect setting spray if you ask me, I wouldn't change it for nothing in the world. It sets my makeup to perfection for 8+ hours!!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.