BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Erin J.
Englewood, CO
This spray keeps my eye makeup very nicely intact but my foundation and contour seem to still fade away. It gives a dewy finish.
Natasha G.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this setting spray.... it’s the best that I every try. My expectations were met and I’m happy to have come across with it.
Kijana B.
Garnerville, NY
I'm in loveeeee with this product. Sets my makeup like no other!! I'm just in love with this and its so amazing and a good price
Bailey G.
Florence
Love this setting spray so much I’ve repurchased it 3 times! I spritz my face 2-3 times and it never feels heavy or looks cakey!
Monica S.
Richmond, TX
Definitely recommend this to everyone! Very easy to use. Not over wetting at all. Doesn't have an odd smell tonit like others do.
Jess F.
It really does help your makeup stay here it supposed to stay. On your face. It lasts for so long as well!! And no harsh scents.
Ashley B.
Best setting spray out there! I really do notice such a difference in my makeup when I use this. It makes it last for hours more!
Madison Y.
Keeps my makeup on and intact. My makeup use to seperate now my makeup stays in place. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Devin B.
Perfect for the traveling diva. Helps my makeup to last through hot days and late nights. On the pricey side but totally worth it
Crystal S.
San Jose , CA
Although this product did make my makeup last I tend to lean towards the Mac fix + ( the glitter one) because I’m a girly girl .
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.