BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

faith k.
Urban Decay is one of my favorite makeup brands I think everybody should try it especially the naked 3 palette and the finishing spray
Holly J.
Elk Grove , CA
Love love this stuff. A light mist is all you need for a night out on the town. Keeps foundation on longer and fresher than ever before
Natalie Z.
Boca Raton, FL
My all time favorite setting spray! I do have the UD Chill setting spray as well, but I find that this works best for most skin types.
Kristen G.
Rockingham, VA
This is hands down the best setting spray I’ve ever used. My makeup can stand all conditions and looks as if I just applied my makeup.
Ruby S.
Channelview, TX
I saw this setting spray a lot on YouTube so I decided to try it out. It's amazing my make up looks perfect and it looks so flawless!!
Jennifer B.
London, KY
Yes! this Magic In a bottle. It makes my makeup last threw whatever life throws at me. Swear, and tears my makeup is on and flawless.
Marina K.
Lexington , NC
This is great for keeping your makeup on all day it is the best setting spray ever! I wear this all day and it keeps my makeup fresh
Noobelle S.
Braintree
The best setting spray of all time. Dance all night? makeup stay. Go to the gym? makeup stay. Being in the sun all day? makeup stay.
Mandee M.
Wayne, NJ
The name doesn't lie! If you're going out for the night and want your make up to last it works great! Easy to apply and fast drying !
Kristian B.
I used this combined with the urban decay all nighter foundation and wasn’t very impressed. It made my skin look a little dried out.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.