BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ashley B.
Mesa, AZ
My go to high end setting spray. Helps keep my makeup looking fresh all day. Also helps to make sure my powder isn't looking to cakey.
Carlee W.
If you need a product to keep your makeup on all night and day then this is the one! I️t sets your makeup and makes it look airbrushed.
Rachael H.
Columbus, OH
This is a favorite. The mister on this product is great and you get an evenly distributed spray. It definitely extends your makeup wear
Melanie S.
This help your makeup stay on all day. Good for running errand or travel. It's very good for days where you need to do a lot of things
Ashlee L.
Manchester, NH
This is definitely a Holy Grail product for me. I use it all the time and I'll continue to use it all the time. It is a great product.
Crystal P.
Athens, GA
It does keep makeup on all night, but it is on the pricey side. I would try the small trial size sold at ULTA first before investing.
Emily J.
avon
Not my favorite setting spray but definitely not my least favorite! Just did not control my oil on my face or keep my makeup in place!
Mariel F.
San Jose, CA
I use this everyday. My makeup stays on longer because of this. I have repurchased this many times and have also given these as gifts.
Blake G.
Gastonia, NC
My favorite setting spray!! Not a lot of setting sprays work well, but you can definitely see the difference after using this product!!
Toni V.
I don't see a difference when using this I know everyone raves about it but I just don't see what everyone else dose very disappointed
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.